You can listen to the archived version here.
Join Rachelle as she talks with Kate Bernheimer, author of HORSE FLOWER BIRD and editor of MY MOTHER SHE KILLED ME, MY FATHER HE ATE ME, and Lily Hoang, author of CHANGING on Tuesday, February 15th at 10 am PST/ 1 pm EST. A double header!
To listen live: www.blogtalkradio.com/onword
Happy New Year! I hope all of you out there are staying warm.
Just wanted to give you a quick update with upcoming “Blood-Jet” radio shows for Winter 2011. Be prepared to listen to incredibly talented and exciting poets and writers, such as Kate Bernheimer and Aimee Nezhukumatathil. All shows start at 10 am PST – tune in live here.
- Friday, January 28th @ 1 pm PST (edited January 17th)– Aimee Nezhukumatathil, author of her newest poetry collection, LUCKY FISH.
- Tuesday, February 15th @ 10 am PST – Kate Bernheimer, author of HORSE, FLOWER, BIRD and editor of MY MOTHER SHE KILLED ME, MY FATHER HE ATE ME, and Lily Hoang, author of CHANGING.
- Tuesday, February 22nd @ 10 am PST – Rachel Eliza Griffiths, author of MIRACLE ARRHYTHMIA and her forthcoming poetry collection, THE REQUITED DISTANCE.
- Tuesday, March 8th @ 10 am PST – Christina Olson, author of BEFORE I CAME HOME NAKED.
- Tuesday, March 15 @ 10 am PST – Duriel Harris, author of AMNESIAC
- Friday, April 1 -Time is TBA – Rosa Alcala, author of UNDOCUMENTARIES
Thanks again for tuning in!