Episode #115! A collaborative review of BLACKBIRD FLY by Erin Entrada Kelly with Rachelle Cruz of The Blood-Jet and Cherisse Yanit-Nadal of the literary podcast, Blue Book Buzz. Intro music by T. Fowler. *** Cherisse Yanit-Nadal was born and raised in the San Gabriel Valley– the eastern arm of Los Angeles County. She earned her baccalaureate degrees in English and Music from the University of California at Riverside and her master’s degree in Rhetoric and Composition from the California State Polytechnic University at Pomona. She returns to the University of California at Riverside to complete her MFA. She’s recipient of PAWA, Inc.’s Manuel G. Flores Prize in Writing and is a 2013 VONA Fellow. She is the West Coast Correspondent for DC Asian Pacific American Film, Inc. and has also served two years as Assistant Editor at Kaya Press. She can often be found singing behind her steering wheel on any number of L.A. freeways.
- RT @bjanepr: This semester for MFA seminar in Contemporary American Poetry, nine out of ten books I taught were by poets of color. 2 months ago
- RT @LailaLalami: If reading the news breaks your heart, don't despair. It means you have a functioning heart. And we always need more of th… 4 months ago
- RT @zlikeinzorro: I want to write a Handbook for Debut Authors but it boils down to: 📚Write the next book 📚Introduce yourself to local book… 4 months ago
- RT @FondaJLee: Reminder: WHERE THE STARS RISE is now out in the world! Asian SFF stories by @jolantru @ecmyers yours truly & more https://t… 4 months ago
- RT @helpmeskeletor: Are there any other POC that are scared as fuck that white sci-fi writers/directors are picturing a future without us? 4 months ago
“Like” The Blood-Jet on Facebook!
The Blood-Jet Writing Hour Calendar