Sommer Browning writes poems and draws comics in Denver. She is the author of the collection of poems Either Way I’m Celebrating (Birds, LLC, 2011) and three chapbooks, including The Bowling (Greying Ghost, 2010) with Brandon Shimoda. She is co-founder and editor of Flying Guillotine Press, a handbound chapbook publisher. For over five years she hosted and curated The Multifarious Array, a poetry reading series in Brooklyn. She now co-curates The Bad Shadow Affair in Denver. Her poems and comics have appeared in Typo, Octopus, The New York Quarterly, word for/word, MiPoesias, and elsewhere. Visit her Asthma Chronicles (http://asthmachronicles.com/)
- RT @healthpolicygrp: @Karnythia @nadialhohn @Ebonyteach "Her name was Eudocia. Eudocia Tomas Polido." #SayHerName 4 months ago
- RT @Karnythia: @nadialhohn @Ebonyteach Her name was Eudocia. Eudocia Tomas Polido. 4 months ago
- RT @2GuysWithPhDs: Episode 233: Reviews of Afar, Underwinter #1, and Helena Crash #1 comicsalternative.com/episode-233-re… https://t.co/k1Sp2kwUZq 5 months ago
- RT @MatthewACherry: Hawaiians are gonna be celebrating their state being free of Trump supporters like #BoycottHawaii https://t.co/LieREDox… 6 months ago
- RT @chenchenwrites: The 1st poem from my @boaeditions book has been reprinted in the @nytimes magazine!!! Big thanks, @matthewzapruder! ht… 6 months ago
“Like” The Blood-Jet on Facebook!
The Blood-Jet Writing Hour Calendar