Sommer Browning writes poems and draws comics in Denver. She is the author of the collection of poems Either Way I’m Celebrating (Birds, LLC, 2011) and three chapbooks, including The Bowling (Greying Ghost, 2010) with Brandon Shimoda. She is co-founder and editor of Flying Guillotine Press, a handbound chapbook publisher. For over five years she hosted and curated The Multifarious Array, a poetry reading series in Brooklyn. She now co-curates The Bad Shadow Affair in Denver. Her poems and comics have appeared in Typo, Octopus, The New York Quarterly, word for/word, MiPoesias, and elsewhere. Visit her Asthma Chronicles (http://asthmachronicles.com/)
- RT @cynth_malone: When Kimberle Crenshaw said intersectionality is being gentrified I really felt that. People pour their whole lives into… 2 weeks ago
- RT @rawqeli: Loved talking with @agarbes about her new book, LIKE A MOTHER for @TheBloodJet podcast today. Episode will be up soon! https:/… 1 month ago
- RT @rawqeli: Apologies for the glitchy episode of @thebloodjet with @agarbes, author of LIKE A MOTHER, A Feminist Journey Through the Scien… 1 month ago
- Episode #124 – Angela Garbes, author of LIKE A MOTHER thebloodjet.wordpress.com/2018/06/13/epi… https://t.co/k2pXynqCe8 1 month ago
- The Blood-Jet is back! thebloodjet.wordpress.com/2018/06/12/the… https://t.co/Las9KYahcp 1 month ago
“Like” The Blood-Jet on Facebook!
The Blood-Jet Writing Hour Calendar