Sommer Browning writes poems and draws comics in Denver. She is the author of the collection of poems Either Way I’m Celebrating (Birds, LLC, 2011) and three chapbooks, including The Bowling (Greying Ghost, 2010) with Brandon Shimoda. She is co-founder and editor of Flying Guillotine Press, a handbound chapbook publisher. For over five years she hosted and curated The Multifarious Array, a poetry reading series in Brooklyn. She now co-curates The Bad Shadow Affair in Denver. Her poems and comics have appeared in Typo, Octopus, The New York Quarterly, word for/word, MiPoesias, and elsewhere. Visit her Asthma Chronicles (http://asthmachronicles.com/)
- RT @bjanepr: This semester for MFA seminar in Contemporary American Poetry, nine out of ten books I taught were by poets of color. 2 weeks ago
- RT @LailaLalami: If reading the news breaks your heart, don't despair. It means you have a functioning heart. And we always need more of th… 2 months ago
- RT @zlikeinzorro: I want to write a Handbook for Debut Authors but it boils down to: 📚Write the next book 📚Introduce yourself to local book… 2 months ago
- RT @FondaJLee: Reminder: WHERE THE STARS RISE is now out in the world! Asian SFF stories by @jolantru @ecmyers yours truly & more https://t… 2 months ago
- RT @helpmeskeletor: Are there any other POC that are scared as fuck that white sci-fi writers/directors are picturing a future without us? 2 months ago
“Like” The Blood-Jet on Facebook!
The Blood-Jet Writing Hour Calendar